2008年9月26日 星期五

the first article about monster pig

Reaction Article #1
date: September 27, 2008
from: taipei times

MY Reaction:


The article is about a monster pig which was abandoned in the forest by his master.
At first, the pig was found by Coroline Hayes (the aggrieved party).

She started to adopt him and named him Bruce, she treated him very well but someday Bruce changed suddenly his character and attacked Coroline Hayes. Eventually Bruce was caught by the staff of the zoo.

I feel the pig which attacked Coroline Hayes is poor. I think the pig is not deliberate.
It is illogical to attack Coroline Hayes, because I feel the aninal have intellingent.

May be some had happened on the pig. I hate the man who abandoned the pig, anyway he shouldn’t leave him to let him alone in the forest .

Beside that sad matter, also it had some interesting thing, example the staff tried to catch the pig but always fail. This paragraph is very interesting to me, and I hope the pig will be safe not be killed by the staff of the zoo. (190words)

1 則留言:

yaus2000 提到...
作者已經移除這則留言。