2008年11月20日 星期四

Reaction Article #7
Date: 20-11-2008
From: Taipei times

Myanmar’s cyclone



My Reactions:

Burma was a very beautiful country, but a horrible tsunami changed this place. The tsunami made the thousands of people dead and millions of people hunger.

After listening to this news, I feel so sad for what their government did. I don’t know why the Burmese government stopped the International Rescue Organization to help their people since the tsunami had happened.

When I saw the victims of a natural calamity in the pictures, I was much affected. They didn’t have any house for living, they didn’t have any meat to eat, and they didn’t have any clean water for drinking.

For the Burmese government, were their people’s lives really unimportant? In Burma, the government not only forbids them to demonstrate but also forbids them from the freedom of speech.

Comparing with Burma, I think Taiwan is a happy place compare with Burma. At last, people can talk what they want. To take about Taiwanese government is able to protect their people and prepare so many services for them. (169 words)

沒有留言: