2008年12月25日 星期四

Reaction Article #12
Date: 26-12-2008
From: Taipei times

Teenager survives getting hit by lightning, then wins money in the lottery

There was a magical thing happened to a girl. She was struck by lightning and went on to win US$20 in the lottery the next day. The scientists couldn’t answer the question that she was struck by lightning why she didn’t die at that time.


After reading this article, I feel that life is mysterious and profound. I am jealous with her. How lucky she was. Because luck doesn’t happen to everyone in the world, I think she would even cherish her life after undergoing such thing on him.


I am not always living in good lucky life, but I am also not living in unlucky life. In my life, sometimes, I am living in a happy condition by good luck, but sometime, I am living in bad condition by misfortune. To tell the true, I enjoy this life, because I feel some bad condition that can make me grow up. Therefore, I like to live in a general life.


If someone has much good luck around him all the time, maybe he can’t face some events which are bad. (182words)

沒有留言: