2008年12月4日 星期四

Reaction Article #9
Date: 05-12-2008
From: Taipei Times

London buses may advertise there’s probably no God

My Reactions:
It is a piece of interesting article. There is an advertisement which is affixed on the London buses. The advertisement says “People who rejected god would go to hell”

After comedy writer Ariane Sheine knew this event, he objected to the Christian adverts on some London buses. Therefore he decided to spend money on the advertisements, too. The advertisement says “There probably no God. Now stop worrying and enjoy your life.”


I feel myself is very strange. Sometimes, I am happy but sometimes I am unhappy and upset. My moods are changed very often by the environment around and the things at my side. After reading this article, I feel maybe it is mode by the god to have different moods. Actually the god is very mysterious for me. Although I don’t know what time have existed the word of “god” in the world, I wish god in the world was a truth. If the god were, I could tell the god about my wish or anything what I want to talk. (185words)

沒有留言: