2008年10月15日 星期三

Who says penguins can’t fly?

Reaction Article #3
Date: 16-10-2008
From: Taipei times

Who says penguins can’t fly?


Originally, it made me so surprised to finish reading the article topic "Who say penguins can’t fly?" Because I never thought the penguins can fly in the sky. Until I have finished all the content of this article. Finally I realized that the penguins could fly in the sky because they were in an airplane. Therefore, the penguins can’t fly in the sky by themselves.

Actually, this article is talking about the poor penguins which were washed up on a Brazil beach by a flow of warm water. At last, the kind environmentalists took them back to their frigid home in South Pole by airplane. The penguins were fitted with bands on their flippers to determine the success of the rehabilitation and then were released into the ice ocean. I am moved deep in my heart about this a good deed of the environmentalists. I think that the penguins would be very happy to come back their hometown meeting their parents or friends or children.
So I hope they will have a good day after this bad event. (185 words)

沒有留言: