2008年10月30日 星期四

Reaction Article #5
Date: 30-10-2008
From: Taipei times

Postman hoards thousands of letters in Germany



This article is talking about a lazy postman in Germany. In the daylight he had to work because of making his money and in the midnight, he had to study because of take a diploma. So it made him in a bad hardship. At last, he chose a foolish way to solve his hardship. The foolish way was to be a lazy postman. When he got a lot of letters in his company, he didn’t deliver the letters to the addressees and brought it home to abandon into a trash box. Of course, he was found out finally and was arrested to a jail.


After this article, I don’t dare to believe that he could do such thing. I think he should not do that, because it is an irresponsible behavior.

Maybe those letters were very important for some people. If people couldn’t receive his/her letter, they might be hurt by this event.

For example, if I sent a letter to my friend but he didn’t reply me. I must be unhappy whit him. But the truth is the lazy postman abandoning my letter. I think I would be very angry. (186words)

沒有留言: